Help Centre - Renter

See our FAQ

Which type of driving licence is accepted?

We accept different sorts, the main requirements are as follows:


  • Must be in Roman Alphabet
  • Must be eligible in the country you are planning to visit. It is your responsibility to check this with the local authorities. If it is not, please also upload an international licence.
  • Depending on the insurance you have subscribed to, it must match the required date of issue, and the minimum age of the driver.
  • For UK licences, please refer to this article.
  • Must be for manual transmission vehicles, unless the vehicle hire has an automatic transmission system.


These questions may be of interest to you