The aim of the cancellation insurance is to be entitled to a reimbursement of the total amount paid for your rental (with the exception of the insurance excess and any modifications made to the booking after confirmation).
The cancellation insurance price corresponds to 5% of the total paid for the rental.
The insurance applies if a defined unforeseeable event occurs to one of the people participating in the rental or to a member of the family (up to the 2nd degree), written proof is required.
- serious illness, serious accident or death of a family member
- pregnancy complications before the 7th month
- significant material damage affecting your own property and requiring your presence
- economic layoff
- accident or total theft of your vehicle and/or your caravan occurring on your way to the holiday destination
- cancellation or modification of holiday dates by the employer
On Yescapa, when finalizing your booking.
Pandemics recognised as such by national or international sanitary organisations are excluded from cover by the cancellation insurance.
In the event of a cancellation, initiated by the owner or the renter, cancellation insurance costs cannot be refunded.
For more details, you can consult the Term's & Condition's of Cancellation.