Help Centre - Renter

See our FAQ

Can I drive with a foreign driver's licence?


Yes, we accept all driving licences from Europe and abroad.

Our various comprehensive insurance covers across Europe, cover European and non-European residents.

The conditions to be met in order to rent are :

- To check the minimum age requirements for each insurance policy

- To hold a category B driving licence for a minimum of 2 years (3 in some cases) without interruption (make sure you hold the correct licence depending on which country you are visiting, as some will require you to hold an international licence)

- Before departure, you must send us a copy or scan of your driving licence, a valid identity document and proof of address (electricity, water, gas, internet bill) issued less than three months ago.


These questions may be of interest to you