Should I set up my own insurance policy?

You don't have to!* We at Yescapa, provide the self-drive hire policy to go with every rental, which the renter pays for.

When you have a confirmed rental on our website, we take care of setting up the insurance for the vehicle. You will just have to send us a copy of the following required documents:

  • Vehicle's last technical inspection 
  • Vehicle registration certificate
  • Vehicle's insurance policy
  • ID document (Passport) - required to authorize payments to your account

You can upload these documents by logging in directly to your profile, My Ads > Documents.

*If your vehicle is located outside of our registered countries for insurance, please contact us.