Help Centre - Owner

See our FAQ

Can I use my own insurance policy?

Yes, you are free to set up to your own self-drive hire policy, however, please remember to notify Yescapa, so that we can adjust your profile accordingly. Your insurance certificate must be uploaded directly to your profile.

 In your description, you must specify your insurance requirements, such as the minimum age of the driver, and the excess cost per incident. 

Please keep in mind that your rates must be inclusive of the cost for the insurance. For any additional information on this, please feel free to contact us. 

All the bookings you accept under your insurance, must be able to benefit from an insurance policy, even if your insurance runs out before the hire begins and you do not wish to renew it. If you wish to switch to Yescapa's insurance instead, the cost of the insurance for the already confirmed bookings, will be at your cost.