I have subscribed to the cancellation insurance, how do I cancel my booking?
If you have subscribed to the cancellation insurance and wish to cancel your booking, here is how to proceed:
Before starting the cancellation, please note you can take a look at our Cancellation policy by clicking here.
- Log in to your Yescapa account
- Click on the "My trips" tab then "Review my booking" followed by "Edit or cancel" and finally "Cancel booking"
- Select whether the cancellation is due to the owner or a breakdown of the vehicle, or another reason
- The reimbursement policy will appear
- You will be redirected to the claim form
- Depending on the cancellation cause, you will be asked for supporting evidence by the insurance company
- The refund will be made on the credit card used to make the payment of the rental and a voucher for an amount of 50 euros valid for a future rental will be sent to you by email.
Warning: Any claim must be reported within five working days (reduced to two working days in the event of theft) of the insured's knowledge of the claim. After this period, the insured person will forfeit any right to compensation.