I only have a B category licence, can I drive every motorhome offered on the website?

A Category B Licence will allow you to hire almost all the motorhomes offered on our website. You can drive any motorhome which does not exceed 3.5T in weight with your everyday licence.

There are some vehicles on the site that weigh more than 3,5T. Don't worry, an insurance policy can be taken out for the rental but you must have a Category C Licence.

These questions may be of interest to you