What requirements must I fulfill to hire a motorhome?
It all depends on which insurance applies to your rental!
The insurance included in your rental is indicated on each listing. Some vehicles are insured by the owner's insurance: this information is automatically given along with the said insurance terms and conditions. However in most cases, your rental will be insured by one of Yescapa's own insurance partners, tailor-made for peer to peer rentals.
Our insurance partners follow the conditions below, depending on which country the vehicle is registered in, such as:
- To be between 25 and 69 years of age
- To have a full driver's licence for more than 2 years.
- For all UK driving licences, a full DVLA check is required
- To be over the age of 25
- 3 years having a full driver's licence.
- To be over the age of 24
- 2 year having a full driver's licence.
- To be over the age of 23
- 3 years having a full driver's licence
- To be between 23 and 75 years of age
- 1 year having a full driver's licence.
The countries you plan on visiting during your rental must appear on the list of countries covered by the insurance (please check the applicable insurance policy