How can I receive the proof of insurance for my rental?
As soon as you pay for your rental and send us proof of your identity, you are fully covered by our comprehensive insurance. To do so:
- Scan or take a picture of the following document:
- Your passport (photo page)
- Driving licence (both sides) (+DVLA for UK licences)
- A proof of address (utility bill) issued less than 3 months ago
- Upload these documents one at a time.
Once all your documents are validated by our staff, you will receive your insurance certificate by email.
Please be advised: All documents must be sent at least 48 hours (2 working days) before departure otherwise it will be impossible for us to cover the vehicle during the hire. Plan ahead!