When and how do I receive the proof of insurance for my hire?
Once your booking is confirmed and we have validated all the documents necessary for your hire, you will have access to your proof of insurance. To find it:
- Go to your Yescapa account and log in.
Click on your name (top right corner) and then "My Account". Then click on My Documents.
- Scan or take a picture of the following document:
- Your passport (photo page)
- Driving licence (both sides) > Make sure to submit your DVLA check, if you are travelling within the UK with a UK driving licence.
- A proof of address (utility bill) issued less than 3 months ago.
- Upload these documents one at a time.
Once all your documents are validated by our staff*, you will receive your insurance certificate by email.
Please be advised: All documents must be sent at least 72 hours before departure, otherwise your booking may be cancelled and no refund will be possible. Plan ahead!
*Please note this may take onger than expected during high season but please rest assured they will be validated in due time before your hire. If in doubt, don't hesitate to contact us to speed up the process.