Help Centre - Owner

See our FAQ

How should I declare my remunerations?

Your remuneration on Yescapa is considered taxable income that may be subject to different taxes like income tax, business rates or VAT.
Check with your country's Revenue and Taxation office to find out if you need to declare the amount you earned from renting out your vehicle.

Your Tax obligations will vary based on your own circumstances. Please make sure to conduct your own research or consult a tax professional for further information.