RV and Camper rental insurance

You require immediate assistance.

In the event of a breakdown, please contact the Allianz AG assistance. You can find their contact information on the insurance certificate. Download my insurance certificate

You will need to indicate your policy number which can be found on this document. Please be aware that road side assistance is not available for vehicles over 3,5 tons. In this case, please contact the owner of the vehicle.

The vehicle is still in working order.

If the vehicle is still in working order after the incident, the only thing left to do, is to fill out the inventory of fixtures form on your rental contract when returning the vehicle. We also advise you to take photographs of the damage done.

You will need to send this information to Yescapa once the rental has ended. You will also be required to fill out a detailed statement to open an insurance claim.

In the event you are renting from an owner who provides their own insurance, please contact the owner directly in order to find out more information on the terms of insurance.