< 3500 kg
B category licence
allowed on request
Why Book With Us:
- Roadside Assistance
- Free Fully-Comprehensive Insurance
Overcab bed - 2.08m x 1.37m
1x Double Bed - 1.82m x 1.22m
Rear Double - 2.08m x 1.34m
L: 6.92m x W: 2.31m x H: 2.94
Max. weight: 3500kg
Maximum User Payload: 470kg
Gas & Electricity Water
Full 6kg Gas Bottle
3 Gas Cooker
Gas Oven and Grill
Microwave, Toaster and Kettle
Reversing and Rear View Camera
Gas & Electricity Heating
Cutlery, Plates, and Cups
Cutting board and set of knives
Indoor Dining Table
Outdoor Dining Table
4x Outdoor Chairs
Full Habitation Check
Gas Bottle Certificate
Drop-off and Pick-up Times:
Drop-Off: Before 7 PM
Pick-up: After 9 PM
The hire of a Motorhome from ScotlandCamp is subject to the hirer and any additional drivers meeting the following conditions:
- Must be between the ages of 25 and 75.
- Must have held a full UK or EU driving licence for a minimum of 2 years.
- Must hold a driving licence with entitlement to drive vehicles up to 3500kg MGVW.
- Holders of a UK driving licence must be able to produce a DVLA access code.
- Must not have any physical or mental defects or infirmities or any other medical condition that is required to be disclosed to the license issuing authority.
- Two 3 point convictions are acceptable (i.e. 2x SP30's, 3pts each) without referral. Single conviction totalling 6 points+ will require referral.
- No more than one fault or outstanding accident/claim/incident in the last 3 years
- Must not have been convicted of an offence in connection with the driving of a motor vehicle or motorcycle and/or have had their driving license endorsed or suspended or more than 6 penalty points imposed. "Spent" convictions, covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 may be disregarded.
- Must not have had any insurance declined, policy cancelled or renewal refused.
- Must not be wholly or partly engaged in professional entertainment or professional sports person.
Jockeys and person connected with racing, gaming industry or press of any sort.
- Must not have been disqualified from driving within the last 5 years
- Must not have been convicted of any offences relating to endorsement codes DD, DR, etc…..
- Must not be involved in professional gambling (other than as a clerical worker).
- Must not be an undergraduate or student under 25 years of age.
- Must provide the following:
• 1 utility bill / statement (primary form of proof)
Utilities are as follows: Electricity, Water, Gas, Broadband, Council tax or Landline
• 1 of the documents listed below (secondary proof)
TV/internet/landline telephone bill (Including Sky/Virgin/BT etc)
Bank or Credit Statement
Credit card bill / statement
Mobile Phone Bills (subject to being under the age of 25. Will require referral)
For Non-UK license holders/residents, two forms of ID with matching addresses must be provided as above, plus International Driving License and one other form of photographic ID must be presented. I will need to retain an either digital or a hard copy for my Insurance.
Key document criteria:
• Both must be dated within 90 days of the hire date
• The address & name on your license must match both documents
Only 1 well-behaved small and medium-sized dog is allowed.
An additional fee of £50 minimum or £10 per day will be applied
* In case of overflow from the toilette cassette, caused by not emptying on time, and not cleaning it before return there is an additional charge of £100 for cleaning and sanitization for the area underneath the toilette cassette.
Located in the rear of the vehicle, along one of its sides. Takes less room than an island bed, with all the comfort.
Located at the back of the vehicle it allows access to the mattress on either side. This is the type of bed which offers the most amount of comfort.
Located in the front area above the driving cab and accessible with a ladder. Very comfortable, this bed also allows for a bigger living space.
Model : Swift Escape 686
Registration date: 2014
Revenue Weight 3,500.0 kg
Number of seats: 5
Number of berth: 6
Number of seatbelts: 5
Length: 6.92 m
Clean water : 70.0 litres
Height: 3.0 m
Waste water : 80.0 litres
Width: 2.31 m
Additive: No additive
Kilometres: 15-30,000 km
Tank capacity : 70.0 litres
Consumption: From 8 to 10 l / 100km
Security deposit (managed by the owner): £500.00
Payment method for the security deposit: Credit Card
Extra km: £0.25
No smoking vehicle
In the event of a cancellation, the reimbursement terms vary depending on the date on which the booking was cancelled.
If the cancellation is 30 days or more before departure, you will be reimbursed 70% of the rental cost (insurance and service fees excluded).
If less than 30 days before departure, no reimbursement will be possible, the total amount of the transaction is due.
Flexible cancellation due to cases of force majeure
If you are unable to travel due to a force majeure, you can benefit from adapted cancellation conditions. They allow you to postpone your trip at no cost.
The owner's remuneration will be refunded within 10 days after your cancellation. You will be able to use the remaining balance on your next booking, for the vehicle of your choice.
Bath towels : €17.41 per rental
Pet : €11.61 per day
Additional driver : €11.61 per rental
Exterior cleaning : €23.22 per rental
Interior cleaning : €92.86 per rental
Bike Rack : €46.43 per rental
Baby seat (1 to 3 years) : €23.22 per rental
bbq : €17.41 per rental
Bedding : €23.22 per rental
Monday : Open
Tuesday : Open
Wednesday : Open
Thursday : Open
Friday : Open
Saturday : Open
Sunday : Open
Bank holiday : Open
No reviews for this vehicle yet
The exact address will be communicated to you when the booking is confirmed.