Mattias's Converted van
Travelling abroad ?
Pets allowed ?
About this campervan
Owner of the vehicle
- Vehicle registration certificate checked
- Technical inspection checked
I've fitted it out myself, so you'll have everything you need at your fingertips.
The 45L fridge will keep your food and drinks fresh throughout your trip. Stove and frying pans are included, as well as spices to spice up your dishes.
For your breakfasts, enjoy a French press with good coffee and tea, or our juice machine, to start your day correctly 🙂
The 120cm double bed with mosquito netting guarantees a comfortable night's sleep for 2, and the built-in fan ensures a pleasant night's sleep, even in hot weather. The bed includes a plaid for sitting on in bench mode, and for sleeping you'll have 2 blankets and sheets of course.
It's possible to add a 3rd bed via an interior hammock system, which is relatively comfortable.
Thanks to the 750 W battery and solar panels, you'll be able to recharge all your electronic devices via USB, whether it's your phone, camera or other device. You can even plug your devices into 220 volts, just like at home!
And if you need a shower, no problem! The van is equipped with a solar shower with correct pressure and a cabin for privacy.
The van features a tarpaulin awning system that can be erected in less than 5 minutes, considerably enlarging your living space for shelter from rain or sun.
Of course, you'll also have a table and 3 chairs, complete with cutlery, so you can dine in style.
A led ambiance with a world map decoration on the roof that lights up once night falls 🌃
If you have Instagram I've created a page to explore how to use the van and to share van life spots: the insta account is Vanessa.location
Otherwise I'll send you the tutorials to prepare your rental via a link by message.
Here's a quick description of how to enjoy a unique experience and discover new horizons in total freedom. I can advise you on van spots and itineraries to secret and beautiful places! I've also created a map of van life spots in Reunion Island, which you'll find in the van!
Important to know:
1) The door handle on the driver's side has a small problem (it works but you have to pull on a cable instead of pulling on the handle; I specify that you can obviously close the van the lock works it's just the handle)
2) the ventilation is absent in the van which means that in case of fog you will have to drive slowly and there will be no air conditioning.
Included in the rental with Yescapa
- Dinnerware Set
- Household essentials
- Coffee machine
- Power steering
- Reversing camera
- Car radio
- Audio / iPod input
- Model Ci H1
- Year of registration: 2006
- GVW: 3,130 kg
- Height: 1.9 m
- Deposit managed by Yescapa: €2,000 or the maximum amount of the insurance excess
- Additional km's: €0.25 per additional km
- Travelling abroad ? : Allowed
- Pets allowed ? : Allowed
- Smoking allowed ? : Allowed
Refund terms vary depending on the date of cancellation of the booking.
Owner of the vehicle
- Identity checked
- Member since September 2021
- Response rate: 100%
- Spoken languages: french, english, german
The exact address will be communicated to you when the booking is confirmed.
Similar vehicles near Saint-Denis