Ruben's Coach-built motorhome
Travelling abroad ?
Pets allowed ?
About this coachbuilt motorhome
Owner of the vehicle
- Vehicle registration certificate checked
- Technical inspection checked
Welcome to Felisbela page!
I'm a remote worker who bought this during COVID times. It was my first RV experience, so I fully equipped it in order to be an independent home for weeks without the need to come back to mommy's house. You can sleep, you can cook, you can shower, you can work, and you can have a lot of fun with all the hacks I designed for it.
Before anything else, the fun stuff:
- A lot of beach stuff (chairs, table, umbrella, volley ball, skate, inflatable kayak, etc)
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- Projector that turns the van into a 'home cinema'
- Harman-Kardon sound system
- Smaller flat screen TV
- Playstation 3 with a bunch of games
- Risk, monopoly, deck of cards and other games
- USB charging points for charging phones, iPad etc.
- Outside gas barbecue oven with cooking barbecue utensils
Overall it's a very spacious six-wheeler (double air at the back, so four wheels on an axle) that can be driven with a B driving license, has 6 sit belts and can sleep up to 7 people:
- 1 huge double bed above the cabin (sleeps 2)
- 2 bunk beds above garage (sleeps 2)
- 1 long sofa (sleeps 1)
- 1 dinette that can be converted into a bed (sleeps 2)
The RV is also equipped with:
- 1500 Watt Inverter, battery and 2 solar panels, so it also works if you are not connected to shore power. It is ideal for charging things like electric toothbrushes, laptops and using small devices that don't settle for 12 Volt. (Note: not that much powerful to use a kettle, coffee maker or hair dryer, and drains the house battery quickly)
- Hot water and heating system
- 3 hob stove
- Fridge with freezer
- Cooking utensils, pans and dishes;
- Blender and toaster for rich breakfast
- Mosquitoes net and blackout in all windows
Bed linen, duvets and pillows also included. We speak Portuguese, English and Spanish.
Included in the rental with Yescapa
- Inside shower
- Bike Rack
- Dinnerware Set
- Cleaning Supplies
- Power steering
- Central Locking
- Reversing sensor
- Model Challenger
- Year of registration: 2004
- GVW: 3,500 kg
- Height: 3.1 m
- Deposit (managed directly by the owner): €1,000
- Method(s) of payment of the deposit: credit card, cash, bank wire, other
- Additional km's: €0.35 per additional km
- Travelling abroad ? : Allowed
- Pets allowed ? : Upon request
- Smoking allowed ? : Not allowed
Refund terms vary depending on the date of cancellation of the booking.
Owner of the vehicle
- Identity checked
- Member since May 2023
- Response rate: 100%
- Spoken languages: portuguese, english, spanish
The exact address will be communicated to you when the booking is confirmed.
Similar vehicles near Lisboa