< 3500 kg
Category B Licence
Maggie is a comfortable Arca H 720 glm motorhome.
It is a high-end vehicle and, as such, it is complete with all the options and comforts that a high-end vehicle can offer.
The camper is spacious, well liveable and bright.
It has 4 comfortable and always ready beds and 4 safe and comfortable travel seats.
At the front is the fold-down double bed (right above the driver's seats). The dinette has a comfortable seat and L flanked by a side one, and can also be used with the overhead door down.
The L-shaped galley is located in the center of the cabin.
In front of it the large bathroom with separate shower.
In the rear area (in the queue) the large double bed with locker / garage underneath.
- 2 double beds always ready with slatted base and very comfortable orthopedic mattresses;
- windowed and ventilated bathroom, with large separate and illuminated shower;
- driver and passenger seats equipped with a rotation system towards the passenger compartment;
- dinette with 6 seats;
- kitchenette equipped with burners, gas oven, food warmer and extractor hood;
- 150 l fridge with separate freezer;
- TV with automatic satellite dish antenna;
- cabin and cell climate;
- double heated clear water tank, with double pump;
- gray water tank easy to empty;
- portable tank for gray water collection to drain the fixed tank without moving the vehicle;
- nautical toilet with easily removable cistern;
- turbovent bathroom area;
- heating with stove and ducted system;
- double floor;
- automatic thermostat;
- rear parking camera;
- external connection for electricity and gas;
- external hand shower;
- large awning for spacious veranda with external light;
- Solar Panel;
- 3-seater bike rack;
- double garage side door (driver side and passenger side);
- central locking;
- hydraulic leveling system with parking feet with remote control;
- external access ladder to the roof;
- car radio;
- new tires;
- AL-KO frame;
- solid and powerful mechanics with 130 HP - 2800 cc engine
- low fuel consumption (about 10 km / l at 100 km / h).
Maintenance is always carried out scrupulously.
Maggie is delivered washed and sanitized.
If you want a carefree holiday, you can rent everything you need.
The costs for optional equipment per week or part thereof are as follows:
• night set (sheets and pillow): € 10 per person,
• bathroom set (guest and face towel): € 5 per person,
• meal kit (pots, colanders, cutlery, plates, glasses, cups, mugs, coffee pot, tablecloth, tea towel, pot holders, trivet, etc.): € 15,
• open air kit (table + 4 chairs): € 15,
• 2 deck chairs: € 25,
• beach umbrella: € 10,
• outdoor floor cloth: € 10,
• outdoor shoe rack: € 10,
• 2 electric bikes 24 "each € 50,
• 1 aluminum bike 28 "40 €,
• 1 mountain bike 26 "30 €,
• n ° 2 gas cylinders: 40 €.
Delivery of the vehicle is available at the airport or port of Cagliari at a cost of € 30 between 8.30 and 20.30.
For other times the amount will be agreed from time to time.
The following rules apply:
1. we respect the things of others;
2. you drive carefully and park in full compliance with the Highway Code;
3. you enter the cell with your feet clean of sand and without shoes, you don't eat on the beds, you take care of the upholstery of the dinette and the seats;
4. do not force door handles and furniture and / or locks on lockers and doors;
5. do not park under trees that release resin;
6. attention is paid to the use of the systems and the owner is called for any doubts;
7. the water pumps must be switched off when not in use and when the tank is empty;
8. make sure that the radio is actually switched off and not in stand by;
9. the vehicle is returned with a full tank of fuel (making sure that the cap is tightly closed) and with empty toilet and gray water tanks;
10. no food remains are left in the fridge or elsewhere, nor organic elements in the sink or washbasin;
11. waste is thrown away;
12. the equipment has been replaced in its place;
13. the table, toilet, hob, fridge, cutlery, pans, plates etc are left clean;
14. any damage must be immediately communicated through the chat of the platform used during the booking phase;
15. extras must be paid in cash upon delivery of the camper.
The violation of each of the above house rules implies a penalty of € 100.00, which will be deducted from the deposit.
Any other possible damage, even if it becomes apparent after the return of the camper, will be assessed in the manner provided for by the insurance.
The above is an integral part of the rental agreement.
In short, you must take care of the thing of others as if it were your own, even more.
If the house rules seem to be the basis of a normal education, this motorhome is for you.
Located in the front of the vehicle, in the centre. It is detachable to make space during the day while offering optimum comfort.
Located in the rear of the vehicle taking up its full width, it allows for a bigger living area and a bigger bed.
Model : Arca 720 Glm
Registration date: 2007
Revenue Weight 3,500.0 kg
Number of seats: 4
Number of berth: 4
Number of seatbelts: 4
Length: 7.2 m
Clean water : 200.0 litres
Height: 2.91 m
Waste water : 80.0 litres
Width: 2.4 m
Additive: No additive
Tank capacity : 55.0 litres
Consumption: From 12 to 14 l / 100km
Deposit managed by Yescapa (£2000 or the maximum amount of the insurance excess)
Extra km: €1.50
No smoking vehicle
In the event of a cancellation, the reimbursement terms vary depending on the date on which the booking was cancelled.
If the cancellation is 30 days or more before departure, you will be reimbursed 70% of the rental cost (insurance and service fees excluded).
If less than 30 days before departure, no reimbursement will be possible, the total amount of the transaction is due.
Flexible cancellation due to cases of force majeure
If you are unable to travel due to a force majeure, you can benefit from adapted cancellation conditions. They allow you to postpone your trip at no cost.
The owner's remuneration will be refunded within 10 days after your cancellation. You will be able to use the remaining balance on your next booking, for the vehicle of your choice.
E' stato un ottima esperienza e Riccardo ha contribuito molto a che lo fosse con la sua disponibilità, attenzione, chiarezza e gentilezza. Pur essendo la prima esperienza di vacanza in camper le informazioni ricevute sono risultate essenziali e valide. Mezzo molto curato. Grazie Riccardo.
Member since August 2020
6 rentals performed
3 renter reviews
French, English, Italian
Reply rate: 95 %
Vehicle registration verified
Technical inspection verified
Amo viaggiare in libertà e così, dopo anni di noleggio di camper di diverse tipologie, ho trovato quello che fa per me e per la mia famiglia.
Questa modalità di viaggio, a mio parere, è da provare almeno una volta nella vita.
I bambini ne saranno entusiasti e gli adulti ugualmente.
Il viaggio inizia non appena ti siedi sul sedile di guida, con tua moglie a fianco pronta a farti da navigatore, e tua figlia dietro a gustarsi il panorama.
E tutto diventa avventura.
A chiunque vorrà fare quest'esperienza auguro buon viaggio.
The exact address will be communicated to you when the booking is confirmed.