< 3500 kg
B category licence
Discount for rentals of 7 days or more.
We are conveniently placed on the A1 which is a perfect starting point for your onward journey.
Hamish is a fully equipped, spacious and comfortable home from home to experience all the best sites in and around Scotland and beyond. You have the added benefit of being able to fully stand up, walk around with space to cook in the the van with its 2.6 metre height. The van is 6 metres in lenght with separate lounge and living areas for you to enjoy.
We are on hand to give you honest advice on where to go and what to do during your staycation. Discover the magical scenery all within easy reach and wake up in some unforgettable places!
We want your holiday to be enjoyable and affordable by including many items below that are often classed as optional paid extras to your hire cost.
We also do Edinburgh airport pick up and drop please ask us about this if this is something you require. On street parking bays in front of our property are also available to leave your vehicle.
INCLUDED as standard on hire with us:
*Fully comprehensive insurance & breakdown cover
*4 travelling seats & can sleep up to 4 - Perfect for couples or families
*Fully equipped kitchen - Sink, 2 burner gas hob, fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle
*All crockery, cutlery/pots & pans and everything you need
*Gas for cooking, heating & hot water
*Comfortable lounge/dining area inside for 4
*Outside Dining area
*Camping chairs & table
*Large fold down double bed at the back & small single bed at front
*240 v hookup when on sites with power sockets
*Solar Panel on roof perfect for wild camping
*12v socket and 12v USB sockets for off grid Tv, phone and tablet charging
*Bedding & linen
*Shower room with toilet and sink
*Hot and cold running water
*Hot air heating system ideal for the colder months
*Garage & roof rack for bikes & canoes
*Lots of ample storage
*First aid kit / Co2 alarm
*Fire extinguisher / fire blanket
And lots more..!
Long weekends, mid week and full week hires available.
Please join us on your journey and start planning lots of new and exciting memories that will last a lifetime!
Thanks for visiting,
Nicola & Steve
REQUIREMENTS in advance of Hire commencement:
What we require to be able to hire out vehicle-
1. Copy of the photo card drivers’ licence (Address & ID must be up to date)
2. Online licence check please send us your code from dvla website
3. Two forms of proof of address (Must meet all mentioned criteria below)
4. A small traceable security deposit of £10 paid direct to us by bank transfer 72 hours before - requirement of our insurance company. (Separate from your main deposit paid through go boony)
5. Signed rental agreement featuring all drivers wishing to drive the vehicle
1. Must meet the specified age limit of 25 years within policy and have at least 2 years driving experience (Full UK or EU Licence) (age 23/24 please contact us for extra requirements)
2. Two, 3 point convictions are acceptable (i.e. 2x Sp30’s, 3pts each) without referral. Any single conviction totalling 6 points+ will require referral.
3. No more than one fault or outstanding accident/claim/incident in the last 3 years
The following documentation is acceptable for proof of address alongside the drivers licence. You must provide the following: -
• 1 utility bill / statement (primary form of proof)
• 1 of the documents listed below (secondary proof)
Key document criteria: -
• Both must be dated within 90 days of the hire date
• The address & name on your licence must match both documents
What is acceptable:-
• Utilities are as follows: Electricity, Water, Gas, Broadband, Council tax or Landline
1 of the following alongside a utility:-
• TV/internet/landline telephone bill (Including Sky/Virgin/BT etc.)
• Bank or Credit Statement
• Credit card bill / statement
• Mortgage statement
HMRC & DWP documentation is acceptable in addition to one valid utility bill/utility statement
If you have any queries please don't hesitate to get in touch
Located in the front of the vehicle, in the centre. It is detachable to make space during the day while offering optimum comfort.
Model : Adria Ducato 2,2 l Multijet 100 ch.
Registration date: 2020
Revenue Weight 3,500.0 kg
Number of seats: 4
Number of berth: 3
Number of seatbelts: 4
Length: 6.0 m
Clean water : not specified
Height: not specified
Waste water : not specified
Width: 2.2 m
Additive: No additive
Tank capacity : not specified
Consumption: From 10 to 12 l / 100km
Security deposit (managed by the owner) £500.00
Payment method for the security deposit: Bank Wire
Extra km: £0.25
No smoking vehicle
In the event of a cancellation, the reimbursement terms vary depending on the date on which the booking was cancelled.
If the cancellation is 30 days or more before departure, you will be reimbursed 70% of the rental cost (insurance and service fees excluded).
If less than 30 days before departure, no reimbursement will be possible, the total amount of the transaction is due.
Flexible cancellation due to COVID-19
If you can no longer travel because of COVID-19, you can avail of adapted cancellation terms. This will allow you to postpone your trip free of charge.
The owner's remuneration will be refunded within 10 days after your cancellation. You will be able to use the remaining balance on your next booking, for the vehicle of your choice.
Member since June 2017
Reply rate: 100 %
Vehicle registration verified
Technical inspection verified
HAMISH is based in Dunbar, East Lothian. We are conveniently placed on the A1 which is a perfect starting point for your onward journey.
The exact address will be communicated to you when the booking is confirmed.