What documents are required to rent a motorhome and how can I send them?

In order for the insurance to come into effect for your upcoming trip, we will need your documents at least 48 hours before departure.

You can send them to us :

  1. By going onto our website www.yescapa.com and logging in to your profile. Go to your profile > 'My documents'  located to the left of the page.
  2. Scan or take a picture of the following documents: -your passport (photo page)/ ID card (both sides) - your driving licence (both sides) - a proof of address issued less than 3 months ago (utility bill)
  3. Upload these documents preferably in .jpg/.png/.pdf format, one at a time.

These questions may be of interest to you