Sónia's Coach-built motorhome
Travelling abroad ?
Pets allowed ?
About this coachbuilt motorhome
Owner of the vehicle
- Vehicle registration certificate checked
- Technical inspection checked
Hi, I'm the adventurer
I'm a motorhome that has traveled a bit all over the world.
I have lived unforgettable experiences and I look for companions to share new adventures and memories.
Do you agree?
I have a super safe and comfortable driving due to the double rear wheels with valves for cargo tires, and the hydraulics that my owners installed.
I also have an alarm in the entire cabin and an alarm in all the windows.
I have a security lock on the cabin door.
I provide all the comfort that a motorhome can provide.
I have 2 indoor tables, with 4 seats each, with a skylight in the ceiling in each one of them, and a rotating television visible throughout the cabin.
I have 4 beds (1 double always made, 1 double on the central dining table, 1 double on the back dining table and 1 bunk bed).
I have several gadgets to help you have a dream vacation, such as usb sockets, cigarette lighter sockets and 220v sockets (only connected to external electricity), television, coffee machine (connected to external electricity), air conditioning in the cockpit , CD player with speakers throughout the passenger compartment, heating, large fridge with individual freezer, 3 hotplates, oven, extractor hood, gas detector, fire extinguisher, water filters in the kitchen and bathroom faucets, bathroom bathroom with individual shower, several points of led light throughout the interior and exterior space, hairdryer, first aid kit, hydraulic jack, triangle, vest, toaster, toaster, cleaning kit, mosquito nets on all windows, skylights and door, blackout curtains on all windows.
10 meter hose, 20 meter electrical cable.
I have a sliding window that can be opened when traveling and levelers to keep the camper balanced when parked.
Outside I have outdoor lighting, awning, dining table, side table, 4 chairs, barbecue
I have 3 ceiling skylights.
- Cleaning fee: 50€, always applicable
- Bedding set (2 pillows, 2 sheets and 1 duvet) + 5€, if requested;
- Set of towels (1 bath towel, 1 face towel) + 5€, if requested;
- Chair for baby or child + 2.50€/day, if requested;
- Bicycles (unit) + 5€/day, if requested;
Possibility of picking up at Lisbon airport, with price to be agreed.
- Maximum recommended speed limit: 90 km/hour.
- The chemical cassette, the garbage cans and the dirty water tank must be delivered empty, and the clean water tank full, as well as the Campervan cleaned inside and outside (clause 9 of the contract).
· Toilet cassette emptying fee: €25, if applicable
· Wastewater emptying fee: €10, if applicable
· Clean water filling fee: €10, if applicable
- Vehicle with greenway.
You will be responsible for paying tolls, SCUTs, fines, or any damage caused during your stay, either to the vehicle or to third parties.
The vehicle will be made available with a full tank.
You will be responsible for supplying fuel (Diesel) during the trip.
The deposit must be delivered in the same conditions as it was at check-in, that is, full.
If this does not happen, the corresponding amount to fill the tank will be deducted from the deposit + €10 filling fee.
DEPOSIT: The value of the deposit is €750,00.
The deposit is used to cover:
o Extra values, identified above
o Any damage caused by the renter
o Excess mileage made by the renter
o Failure to top up the fuel tank
o Tickets on greenways/tolls
The Deductible amount, if necessary
o If damage is found when returning the vehicle, the amount of the deposit will be retained by the owner of the vehicle in its entirety until the repair value is known.
€400 will be refundable upon delivery of the campervan without any damage, and €300 will be safeguarded during the following 5 days for any payment of tolls (Scut's or Via Verde), fines for speeding, parking or others, related to the use of the motorhome during the rental period.
Later, if everything is ok, they will be returned via bank transfer or mbway.
Failure to comply with these rules will result in the retention of the deposit.
Included in the rental with Yescapa
- Inside shower
- Bike Rack
- Dinnerware Set
- Cleaning Supplies
- Household essentials
- Coffee machine
- Power steering
- Model Rimor Superbrig 679
- Year of registration: 1999
- GVW: 3,500 kg
- Height: 3.2 m
- Deposit (managed directly by the owner): €750
- Method(s) of payment of the deposit: cash, bank wire, other
- Additional km's: €0.30 per additional km
- Travelling abroad ? : Upon request
- Pets allowed ? : Allowed
- Smoking allowed ? : Not allowed
Refund terms vary depending on the date of cancellation of the booking.
Owner of the vehicle
- Identity checked
- Member since July 2023
- Response rate: 100%
- Spoken languages: portuguese, french, english, spanish
The exact address will be communicated to you when the booking is confirmed.
Similar vehicles near Samouco